Besan: Cashew/Badam powder ratio should be 3 cups to 1 cup
Sugar - 4 cups
Water - less than 4 cups
Method of preparation
1) keep a kadai and add the sugar and water to it. This is make the sugar syrup ready. The sugar syrup which is ready should be of gulab jamoon syrup.
2) Take another kadai or pan and add ghee to it. Now add besan to it. fry besan until nice aroma starts coming or until light brown color. At this point add the cashew or badam powder.
3) Now add half of the the warm sugar syrup to the above mixture.
4) Remove from the stove and keep aside.
5) Add elaichi powder and dry fruits at this point.
6) keep the remaining sugar syrup on stove until it becomes thick.
7) Add the thick syrup now to the mixture. Mix everything.
8) Now wet your hands with ghee lightly and then start making laddoos.