This is one of very famous dish of our place Manthani.
Bhendi,Drumsticks and Radish are optional
Method of Preparation
1. First mix 2 spoons of besan with buttermilk well(without solid balls).
2. Take kadai and add 1 to 2 table spoons of ghee.
3. After ghee is heated , add mustard seeds.
4. Wait till mustard seeds pop then add jeera, chilli and grated ginger and 2 whole elaichi (cardommom), curry leaves. Add vegetables(optional).
5. Let it boil for 5 minutes. Then add the buttermilk mixture to it and boil for 10 minutes until it starts boiling.
6. Add salt and garnish with coriander.
Note: Shall post some pics soon.