Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pine-Berries Smoothie


This was not my idea of making juice..... but once I tasted a lady doing at Whole foods... and yummy without sugar in it (fresh juice), I was amazed. Since it was healthy and yummy I had to do it at home and make my kids get used to it slowly. So that they get all good things from fruits. The recipe is simple and nothing much to do with it. Here goes my recipe for making this Pine Berries juice.
Ingredients
Ice 
Strawberries - 1 cup
Blueberries - 1 and 1/2 cup
Pineapple - 1 cup (if ripe then it is very good)
Orange juice - 1/2 cup (I had orange carrot juice so I used it, its good it you have no pulp). This is to just give it little liquid instead of adding water or milk and a good taste too.
 Yummy Yummy ingredients picture in blender with ice.
Method of preparation
Add cubes to the blender first and use the ice button to crush it. Now after the ice is little crushed, add all the fresh cleaned fruits from above and blend it. Your juice is ready once they are crushed and ready like juice/smoothie. I wanted to use the blackberries also, but could not find them at the aisles where I went for shopping. So next time may be I will use them also. But this smoothie is full of anti-oxidents and healthy stuff. Try it and let me know...... oh .... make sure your pine apple do not have any of the thorns of sharp stuff on them because we do not need to filter it also. Enjoy !!!!.....
 Our breakfast juice ready for today.... one for me and one for my husband along with two small cups for my kids. for you.... a visual feast  :).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails