Monday, August 04, 2008

Recipes with Mango Pulp

Hi all

I know a few recipes with mango pulp which I would like to share with you all. Hope you like it too. One of them is Mango Milk Shake, and other is a sweet.

You can get Mango pulp tins in any Indian store or International grocery store. So try them at your conveniance and enjoy.

Mango Milk Shake: I love milk shakes, it has the goodness of milk and the flavor you want. I generally make milk shakes at home whenever I have fruits. So I shall post more milk shake varieties as and when I get do them from now.

Mango Pulp Sweet: is ready in 5 minutes. This is very useful, when you have unexpected guests or when you wish to eat sweet and do not have patience to spend more time cooking or making something. All you need to do is have the things ready at home. and most of them you might have them at home :). So try it and enjoy. Do tell me how it is !!!


Mango Milk Shake


Ingredients
Mango pulp
Sugar
Milk ( of your choice, I prefer 1% milk)
Icecream (any flavor, I used Kaju Draksha)
Elaichi powder - a pinch (optional)

Method of Preparation
Blend Mango pulp, Sugar, milk, ice cream in a blender/ smoothie maker. If you like you can also add a little crushed ice to the above. Add the Elaichi powder and then serve chilled. You can also optionally blend in few cashews if you like.

Mango Pulp Sweet, Ready in 5 minutes


Ingredients
Mango pulp - 1 tin
Whipped Cream - 1 box (big) or 2 small ones
Condensed Milk (Optional - I did not include this in my later on makes)
Fruit Cocktail tin - 1 - 2 tins (depends on if you want more fruit pieces)

Method of Preparation
Mix the mango pulp, whipped cream, condensed milk together. After they are mixed, drain the fruit cocktail tin, clean them and then add them to above mix. Serve chilled.



Tip: Try adding more whipped cream to get rich, creamier and wonderful taste. I know people would worry about fat content, but you can try with non-fat things also. Try using non-fat condensed milk, fat free whipped cream. This is just for our satisfaction that we are intaking less fat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'm going to try this one out in my mother-in-law's birthday in the 12th. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Revant said...

hiii i like ur recipes im also recipes maker person im working with bevrage company can u share with me ur recipes plzz on my mail id




;- sweetrevant@gmail.com

pavani said...

Hi,
Could you please mention the measurements/proportions for your mango sweet? How much of each ingredient?
Thanks,
Pavani

Unknown said...

Have you ever thought that what is the fastest, quickest and easiest dessert that you can prepare within a few minutes? If not then go and search, with the name Mango Panna Cotta surely it will take around few minutes of you and display the amazing results.Now it’s a time to prepare the recipe of mango panna cotta and serve to all the small kids and the family members who likes sweetened mango pulp very much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails