Onion lovers will love this recipe. As it is fast to make and tasty to eat. This is dru curry and can be accompanied with any liquid item along with rice or with roti.
Chick-pea flour (Senagapindi, Besan)
Red Chilli powder
Green chillies (optional)
Salt to taste
Method of preparation
1. Do tadka by taking a kadai or pan and adding oil to it. Add mustard seeds after oil is heated and let them splutter. After they are done, then add cumin seeds. Add green chillies (optional).
2. Now add onions and let them turn golden brown.
3. Add Red chilli powder and Salt at this point and mix it.
4. Lastly add chick pea flour as needed until the wetness of the onions is gone and mix.
5. Garnish with coriander and serve.