This is a recipe shared by my cousin sister Sony. Thank you akka for sharing the recipe with me.
Cashews - 1 cup
Milk powder - 1 and 1/2 table spoons
Powdered sugar - 1 cup
butter - 3 and 1/2 table spoons
rose essence - few drops
silver warq - for decoration
Method of preparation
1. Grind cashwenuts to paste in a mixie with minimal water.
2. Add all the rest of ingredients, blend well and transfer to a microwave safe bowl.
3. microwave for 7 minutes, stirring once in between.
4. Take out from microwave and beat well with laddle.
5. When the mixture resembles hard like a chapathi dough(forms a ball), transfer it to a greased aluminium foil.
6. Keep another foil and roll it into 1/4 inch thickness.
7. Decorate with silver warq. Cut into diamond shapes or any desired shape with greased knife.
8. Allow it to cool and transfer it to air tight container.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
Standing time: 3 minutes
Yield: 20 pieces