Well I tried this last week. It came out so good that I did not get a chance to take a picture of it before it finished. I made poori's along with the rasedar curry. So here goes the recipe:
Potatos - Boiled, peeled and chopped into chunks - 6 pcs
Onion - 1 large - chopped into very small pieces
Tomatos - 1 large - chopped into small pieces
Cashew/Badam/walnut powder - 1-2 spoons
Oil - 3 spoons
Red chilli powder - 2 spoons(or according to your taste)
Salt - 2 table spoons (or according to your taste)
Cumin seeds - 1/2 spoon
Ginger garlic paste - 1 spoon
Method of preparation
1) Take a kadai and oil to it. Let it heat and then add the cumin seeds to it.
2) Now add onions to it. Once the onions are almost done, add ginger garlic paste to it. Fry until the raw smell is gone for the gg paste. (this may take few seconds or a minute)
3) Now add the cubed potatos along with tomatos also.
4) Add rest of the ingredients along with two cups of water. Mix them all and cover and cook for couple of minutes.
5) Once the tomatos are also done and the gravy becomes thick, you curry - aloo rasedar is ready. Garnish with coriander and serve hot with Puri or Roti or even with rice.
Let me know how it turns out.