Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Cilantro Salsa

Sorry readers, I have been out almost all 2018. But here I am - promising myself to keep up and keep busy myself and update my recipes I try whether self learnt or from some other website to keep posting here.

One of the recipes I liked from my work cafeteria and I love making it whenever I have fresh cilantro and here it is and simple one

Ingredients
Cilantro
Jalepeno/green chillies
Tomato
Olive Oil
Salt

Method of preparation
- Blend the above ingredients together in a blender and enjoy it

Usage
- you can have it like chutney with white rice
- Have it as an appetizer along with chips or
- use it as a spread on sandwiches.

Note
- We need only 1/2 tea spoon or so of olive oil. Do not need much unless quantity is too much
- Jalepenos or green chillies vary on how much spiciness you would like to have. 

2 comments:

gomoviemama said...

Nice recipes. Thank you for sharing.
gomoviemama

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails