Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Minappodi Pulihora/ Urad dal powder Pulihora

This is one of the old memories I had when I was little. My grand mother's co-sister invited me to lunch as a kanne durga. She served me 9 types of pulihora's and one of the types I really remembered was this. This is so simple and my kids loved it eating it too.

Ingredients
Cooked Rice
Minappodi/Urad dal powder
Urad dal
Mustard seeds
Salt
Karivepaku/Curry leaves
Jeera/Cumin
Oil

Method of preparation
Spread the rice in a serving platter. Take a kadai on stove and add oil to it. Add mustard seeds and wait till it splutters. Now add curry leaves, Jeera, Asafoetida, urad dal to it. Once Urad dal turns nice color remove it and spread the poni on the rice along with the minappodi and salt to rice. Now mix gently all the rice and it is ready to serve. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

cooking class marrakech said...

I like cooking also like try different foods from all over the world, i try this dish and it was very delicious

Thank you very much

FNB Basket said...

Nice blog!!
Urad Dal in Germany

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails