Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Gongura Recipes

Hi folks.....

I was quite busy with parties and work so could not post any new recipes. But this time I am going to post recipes on Gongura (Sour Greens).

I made Gongura Dal(Pappu), Gongura Curry with Onions, Gongura Pulusu. Will post the recipes soon with pictures.. till then enjoy.

Gongura Leaves Blanched

Gongura Leaf


Annita said...

Good choice..I donno any thing with Gongura..ooking forward for ur recipes

Vaishali said...

Hi Shireesha,
Looking forward to all those recipes. Btw, Methi leaves and brinjal is a new combination to me. Great to know that both can be cooked together.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it video editing programs

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »


Related Posts with Thumbnails