This is a recipe from my friend, Shilpa. Thanks for recipe Shilpa, it turned out good.
1 small can of mango pulp (kesar)
1 whole philedelphia cream cheese
2 pack of flavorless gelatin (knox brand) box contains 4 pks used only 2
1 -2 spoon sugar
1 graham crust (small)
Method of Preparation
1. Have cream cheese melt at the room temp
2. Add cream cheese and mango pulp in the grinder. Add sugar if needed.
3. Now boil water for few mins only and pour 2 packs of gelatin and mix it well.
4. Keep it aside till it cool down to room temp.
5. Now mix everything and pour into the crust and keep the thing in the refrigerator for 15 -30 mins and it is done.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time to make this: 1-2 hours
Category: Dessert (Sweets)
Note: Will post some pictures soon